Our first full week flew by! We began our week exploring our names, and decorating our hallways with our beautiful name creations. We also learned our next Learner Profile-Reflective. Please ask your child what that means. As Explorers, we know that in order to learn as much as we can (Plus Ultra) we must reflect.
The Explorer's Creed was also introduced Monday morning during our weekly whole school meeting.
Explorer's Creed
I am inquisitive, open minded,
knowledgeable and caring.
I will help to create a better and
more peaceful world.
I am proud to be a Campus
International School Explorer!
Basketball Jones came by for a visit on Thursday. He wowed us with his wonderful skills, had us doing tricks we never imagined we could accomplish and taught us a valuable lesson: “I can…, I will…I won’t quit!”
Friendship Salad was another highlight of our week. Our salad was made with caring (fruit), sharing (fruit), kind words (marshmallows) and love (cool whip). Ask your child which ingredient we decided not to use. We bet they'd love to share this with you!
What a fantastic, busy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment