Risk-Taker
I am always
doing that
which I
cannot do, in
order that I
may learn
how to do it.
–Pablo Picasso
What a creative week! In combination with our MANY activities this week, we took a close look into our science room and investigated what science is. After we felt comfortable with that, we moved into learning about MANY different scientists (Ask your child what a volcanologist does. We bet they’d love to share that with you.J). Uncovering that we are ALL scientists was an exciting moment! It went right along with our Learner Profile of being a Risk-taker.
To help us prepare for our first experiment next week J, we have spent a lot of time figuring out what tools scientists use and how they stay safe. We even signed a safety contract!
The teachers would like to thank everyone for going over the Everyday Homework with your son/daughter. They have been sharing all their information with us regularly. How wonderful!!
We look forward to seeing everyone at Open House from 6-8 on Tuesday, September 21!
No comments:
Post a Comment