Saturday, September 11, 2010

We are Inquirers!





Our Learner Profile this week was Inquirer.  We learned a great song to help us remember what that unusual word meant.  You may want to sing it at home too.

Inquirer (to the tune of “The Farmer in the Dell”)

Inquirer am I

Inquirer am I
Hi, ho, I’m curious
I learn by asking why.

We continued to explore our names this week and are really practicing using capital and lowercase letters as we write it.  Please encourage this at home as well J.

We explored tools in all of our rooms and inquired about how and why various professions use them (engineers, artists, mathematicians, authors, scientists, etc.) while we explored their uses as well.

Our new technology is arriving and getting ready for use.  We are excited to use our interactive boards as an additional way to enhance our lessons.
 
One last note, Kindergarten does not have school this coming Friday 9/17/10.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting us be a part of this wonderful class!

    ReplyDelete